Although service providers try to ensure that you are well served, sometimes a family or person in treatment feels their needs and concerns are not being addressed properly.  If this is the case, you are encouraged to discuss this with your treatment provider.  If the problem persists, you may want to consider filing a formal grievance.

Each service provider, as well as Crawford-Marion ADAMH, has a plan for dealing with such complaints.  To begin this process, ask to speak to ADAMH’s Client Rights Officer.  To discuss a situation of concern, obtain a copy of the clients’ rights, or file a grievance, call 740-387-8531.